Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Walter Trout

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
The Blues Rock guitar maestro has liver failure and will die unless he receives a transplant within 90 days.

He was due to play the Ropetackle later this year but has obviously had to cancel.

Admittedly it's self inflicted due to a lifetime of heavy boozing but I hope he makes it.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Why should someone with a severe drinking problem through their own stupidity be offered a new liver over anyone at all who desperately needs one through no fault of their own ?
Just like George Best he had two transplants ...scandalous !!!
I work in Nursing I don't like seeing anyone suffer (except Palarse fans when they get beaten by us or are relegated) but sorry, just no sympathy for people who drink that much and also think they can just buy their health back too.
Not saying he is but he probably will.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Thanks for the heads up, got some of his stuff. As I sit here I'll raise my beer and wish him good luck!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Why should someone with a severe drinking problem through their own stupidity be offered a new liver over anyone at all who desperately needs one through no fault of their own ?
Just like George Best he had two transplants ...scandalous !!!
I work in Nursing I don't like seeing anyone suffer (except Palarse fans when they get beaten by us or are relegated) but sorry, just no sympathy for people who drink that much and also think they can just buy their health back too.
Not saying he is but he probably will.

Baz are you Phat due to eating too much or drinking too much?:)
Since getting my season ticket for the Albion at the Amex I have over indulged:drink: and loved every minute.
If I do get liver problems I can honestly say I have enjoyed my life and do not regret every pint of Guinness Iv'e had in DICKS.
We are only here for a visit:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here