Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seats adjacent to the exits in WSU...

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
What's the view like in seats around the exits in WSU?

I've just had a nasty feeling that those 2 available seats I snapped up yesterday might have been available for a reason... Like a pane of glass in our way.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade

I've just had a nasty feeling that those 2 available seats I snapped up yesterday might have been available for a reason... Like a pane of glass in our way.

Other than the all the early leavers not a lot I don't think.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

the only pane of glass I can think of is adjacent to the camera gantry / Sky summary positon at the front of the WSU, and that does seem to cause a problem for the people in rows 1 or 2.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I sit 5 rows from the front and 5 seats from the exit. View is fine from there.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm pretty much immediately behind the camera gantry, about five seats in from the aisle. No problems here (well, apart from the bladder-deficient occupants of the middle seats in the row)

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
myself and fourteenth eye have exit aisle seats and they give us immediate access to the bar, so we are just fine with them. I don't really notice the letting people in and out now. Good seats imo.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
myself and fourteenth eye have exit aisle seats and they give us immediate access to the bar, so we are just fine with them. I don't really notice the letting people in and out now. Good seats imo.

Good shout. People cannot have it all ways.

Either keep your seats at the end of rows and expect people to come by you, whenever that may be, or relocate to the middle area between each aisle when you will virtually never be disturbed/have your view blocked!

In fact, to anyone who is disturbed but sits end of row, on Saturday tap one of the early exit-ers you are so wound up about and ask to swap so they can have your prime seat. As I say, you cant have it both ways.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Cheers chaps! Panic over. My last 2 years seats have been slap bang in the middle so to be by an aisle is quite exciting. I don't mind people queuing at the exit. I'll just stand up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here