Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Long Term Injured Players

CheeseRolls

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Hoskins looked sharp in the dev game earlier this week, but did look knackered for the last 20 minutes. CMS may need more time, but with modern rehabilitation methods, provided they don't break down, I think they can both be back. Neither strike me as the type who need a pre-season.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Nope. I think CMS will come back as a 6ft 4in solid central defender, while Hoskins will be a 17 year old left winger with a pronounced Irish accent.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Nope. I think CMS will come back as a 6ft 4in solid central defender, while Hoskins will be a 17 year old left winger with a pronounced Irish accent.

It's amazing what they can do in modern medical science.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Hoskins - Yes.
CMS - CMS is ALL about sharpness. If he hasn't got it anymore, I'd be concerned.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
With a year more maturity, the knowledge that their current livelyhood is not for ever and a desire to revalue themselves, I think they will be stronger, fitter and better. If we have one or both for the run in, I think it will benefit us greatly.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
I don't think we have ever seen the player that Hoskins was, so it will be pretty new to all of us.

In the past I have seen comments from players that have come back from long-term injuries saying they were worried about going at 100% in case the injury happened again. If CMS is struggling psychologically in this regard he is in big trouble.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I see no reason why both can't come back firing on all cylinders. Good luck to both of them.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

I reckon they'll come back as the police partners from The Bridge. CMS as the overweight, philandering, niceguy cop-with-a-heart Danish bloke and Hoskins as the ice cool (but very hot), by-the-numbers, socially inept Swedish BABE in leather trousers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here