Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What ws its name

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Drove down the old A23 yesterday south of Sayers Common on the right opposite the rosd to Hurstpierpoint is what was a pub with a large green dome above the front door what was its name when a pub. We used to often stop there on the way to and from The Goldstone.

Kings Head I think.

imgp0554.jpg

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Cinderellas Nightclub at Stroods Motel

Went there on my stag night in the seventies.
Wore my brand new wedding suit £30.00 quid:ohmy:--------------the bus back dropped me off in the pouring rain somewhere near the Harvester in London Road.
I had a flat opposite The Station Hotel pub(Preston Park Station) two miles away.
My suit shrunk and I only just got into it two days later:)

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Went there on my stag night in the seventies.
Wore my brand new wedding suit £30.00 quid:ohmy:--------------the bus back dropped me off in the pouring rain somewhere near the Harvester in London Road.
I had a flat opposite The Station Hotel pub(Preston Park Station) two miles away.
My suit shrunk and I only just got into it two days later:)

:needpics:

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
There was also one on the 23 called queens head and they had a picture of what im guessing was Freddie Mercury, I say guessing becauae it looked more like colonel Gaddafi

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Didn't they let you in any of Brighton's night clubs?
I would have got lost if I travelled that far for a evenings drinking!:whisky:

It was like going to London in them days.
We were all very innocent looking back.
Life today is fecking scary with most people you meet not having a fecking clue what it costs to create their MADONNA bathroom.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
It was like going to London in them days.
We were all very innocent looking back.
Life today is fecking scary with most people you meet not having a fecking clue what it costs to create their MADONNA bathroom.

I haven't got a fecking clue what a MADONNA bathroom is, do they sell them in Plumbase? :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here