Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone going to heckle our* supposed MP as she stands trial in court on criminal charges..

D

Deleted User X18H

..next Monday at Edward Street.

I know I am .

By- Election looms.

*if you live in BN1

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I don't live in BN1 but will get there by helicopter.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
What's this principled lady done?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
What supposed about her status as an MP?

I won't be able to get time off work, but if I did, I would go and applaud her for sticking to her beliefs (unlike most of the current shambles in charge and those wishing to takeover the country).

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Nothing. However the OP just wants you to click on the thread rather than write anything accurate. He's practicing for his next Buzzfeed lite

"14 things that tell you it's better to be ridiculed than ignored"

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
..next Monday at Edward Street.

I know I am .

By- Election looms.

*if you live in BN1

I live in BN2 but, unlike you, don't have time to attend trial. She's as good an MP as there is in the country.
If your user name is accurate, you've got some highly principled good guy as an MP. I suspect, however, that accuracy doesn't feature too prominently in your repertoire.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I live in BN2 but, unlike you, don't have time to attend trial. She's as good an MP as there is in the country.
If your user name is accurate, you've got some highly principled good guy as an MP. I suspect, however, that accuracy doesn't feature too prominently in your repertoire.

I'm anything but a fan of the Green party but I have to agree with this ( about both MPs ) ^^^^^.

Fracking would seem a reasonable thing for a Green MP to be worried about. Pity she has to spoil it with a rather pointless campaign about tits.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007

I won't be able to get time off work, but if I did, I would go and applaud her for sticking to her beliefs (unlike most of the current shambles in charge and those wishing to takeover the country).

This ^

I presume the OP prefers MPs who tear the country side apart to benefit their families energy companies.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
This ^

I presume the OP prefers MPs who tear the country side apart to benefit their families energy companies.

Oh Arundel Seagull,stop being a drama queen.
It would be neglectful in the extreme if any Government of this country,be it Tory or Labour were not to explore the benefits that fracking and shale gas may bring.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here