Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton to win in Glasgow?

Withdeano

Oct 30, 2010
Horsham
My daughter is part of a girl group from Brighton called Abstract that have entered the BCC's Sports Relief Does Glee Competition. Out of hundreds of entrants they have made it through to the last 5 groups contesting the live semi-finals to be shown on CBBC at 4.15pm tomorrow (Thursday 20th). If they make it through to the final they will be performing on BBC 1 on Friday. The girls are up at the BBC studios in Glasgow where the show is being filmed. Ella, my daughter, is an Albion STH and has taken along her shirt to see if she can sneak it on camera.

Anyway, I'm unashamedly for your votes for Abstract. I don't know the number - it'll be shown on screen when the programme goes live. It will be a free phone vote so hey, why not call twice?! Of course, if they get to the final, your help on Friday would also be gratefully appreciated. It would be nice to bring the trophy back to Brighton.

Cheers

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
My daughter is part of a girl group from Brighton called Abstract that have entered the BCC's Sports Relief Does Glee Competition. Out of hundreds of entrants they have made it through to the last 5 groups contesting the live semi-finals to be shown on CBBC at 4.15pm tomorrow (Thursday 20th). If they make it through to the final they will be performing on BBC 1 on Friday. The girls are up at the BBC studios in Glasgow where the show is being filmed. Ella, my daughter, is an Albion STH and has taken along her shirt to see if she can sneak it on camera.

Anyway, I'm unashamedly for your votes for Abstract. I don't know the number - it'll be shown on screen when the programme goes live. It will be a free phone vote so hey, why not call twice?! Of course, if they get to the final, your help on Friday would also be gratefully appreciated. It would be nice to bring the trophy back to Brighton.

Cheers

Best of luck, and yes we will be calling!

Withdeano

Oct 30, 2010
Horsham
Vote Abstract into the final on 0808 2287071 at about 4.55pm 🎶. Albion shirt poised for an airing!
Thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here