Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Double Amex Action Free to STH

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
"Brighton & Hove Albion season ticket holders can watch two under-21 games at the American Express Community Stadium for absolutely nothing.

Albion’s under-21s face Queens Park Rangers on Monday 24th March before Charlton Athletic visit a week later on Monday 31st March, and current season ticket holders can access the game free of charge on production of their smartcard."

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/brighton-and-hove-albion-season-ticket-holders-free-entry-to-under-21-games-1431565.aspx

Who is going?

PS: free train travel for Under-21's?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Can you park at the stadium?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
6 games in a month on the sacred turf?

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Just emailed the club about the parking issue, will post the reply when I get one

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Only about 500 go (especially now its broadcast on the clubs you tubes site), so parking and train is very quick and easy.

Looks like all ST have these games uploaded automatically to their ST, previously you needed to do this online. They open a couple of blocks in the WSL (north stand side) and have the first food and drink outlet open.

Will be two challenging games (QPR and Albion joint second one point ahead of Palace) and good experience for the U21 players to get proper match time on our first team pitch.

http://data.7m.cn/matches_data/1212/en/index.shtml

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
The reply:

"Supporter Services

11:32 AM (2 hours ago)

Parking is free in Bennetts Field car park which is on site.

Kind regards

Supporter Services"

Cheers fella

Oct 25, 2003
I noticed that they played against Bournemouth at Withdean. I personally think that all our reserve/u-21/whatever they're called now games should take place within the city

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I noticed that they played against Bournemouth at Withdean. I personally think that all our reserve/u-21/whatever they're called now games should take place within the city

Sussex FA have put money into Lancing and I believe the plan is to carry on using this for U21 especially now that the training ground is located very close by. Three games must be played at your first teams (AMEX) ground however, I think originally then club wanted to use Withdean, perhaps a deal could not be struck for its long term use, or perhaps the women get first use for their games. I would guess more likely the facilities and pitch are better at Lancing and perhaps Albion have more control over it.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Will be good to see CMS again, how many U21 games will he need to play before he's ready to make the bench?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here