Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will we see Will Hoskins involved on Saturday?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I hope so

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...fit?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

"Hoskins travelled with the first-team squad to Bolton last Saturday but was not named on the bench, and he insists he is ready to play a part in the run-in as the Seagulls challenge for a play-off spot."

Came through 90 minutes with no reaction to the injury, Obika has gone... was in the squad that travelled last week but not involved... here's hoping he gets a spot on the bench and that his worries are finally behind him

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'd be delighted to see him named on the bench. He should get a massive cheer when Reynolds runs through the team if so.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I think we'll see him on the bench on Saturday & he'll get a great reception.

If we're doing ok in the game, he might get 15 minutes off the bench. Hope so, anyway.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
His big advantage is that, unlike CMS and Rodney, Hoskins is decent at holding up the ball as a possible lone striker. It'll be handy to have him on the bench in case Leo is injured or knackered.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Would be brilliant if he came on and bagged a late winner after all the issues he's had.

Here's hoping.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I'd bloody love to see him make the bench on Saturday. The only things stopping him I can think of is either the medical team want to give him another 90mins for the U21's to build up some match fitness or if he has a reaction to playing 90mins the other day.

Lets hope he's there.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I'd like to see a bench of: Ankergren, Dunk, Calderon, Lua Lua, Hoskins, Andrews, March

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Fully deserves his chance to establish himself in the first team squad and I would love to see him play a part in the run-in.

Sadly I don't think I can really judge him as a player, as it was so long ago that he last played and also because he never really had a run in the side. It will be good to form an accurate opinion.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Will be such a relief for Leo hopefully, that he isn't taking on the entire striking burden on his own. Could be crucial that he gets 20 mins rest at the end of most games from now til (hopefully) playoffs.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
In all probability he will be on the bench to give a more positive attacking option.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'd be delighted to see him named on the bench. He should get a massive cheer when Reynolds runs through the team if so.
If he's on the bench, I shall stand when his name is called out. Just in case you wanted to know that.

Sadly I don't think I can really judge him as a player, as it was so long ago that he last played and also because he never really had a run in the side. It will be good to form an accurate opinion.
I really don't appreciate your attitude. If he gets 10 minutes on Saturday, I expect you to form a full and final opinion on his ability as a player, and whether or not he can make it as a professional footballer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here