Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

World War 3 watch.....

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
So with the Russian army in Ukrainian and not taking any notice of the American sabre rattling and Biden going to Warsaw to show support for other eastern European states. Is this the start of World War 111 ? As far I can tell the Russians are not in the slightest scared of sanctions, so what power do we have over them and should we actually be on the side of the Americans in this. There are rumours that we will now get our gas from America is this again about money from the American perspective they don't care about the people of Crimea it seems all about military bases in the region. I am no expert obviously so please enlighten me as this seems like it has the posiblities of being worse than the 1980s....

Discuss

:) World war 111

Last edited:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
World War III: From Russia With Love

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
reminds me of a immortal line in a Not the Nine O'clock News sketch ' I believe in the life ever-lasting, that is, if the bloody Russians don't invade Poland!'

One for the forty+ crowd.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
What happened to World Wars 3 to 110?

done and dusted
unfortunately nobody noticed
on a serious note they all need to get to a table and start talking otherwise its going to turn nasty
please do not let any of the yanks get anywhere near the RED button

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Western Hedge Funds won't allow any real sanctions on Russia.........Russia today said they will sanction the west......heheh.

Wars are now are fought with debts to Central Banks and corporate ownership of Utility / Infrastructure - this way money keeps coming in to the victors.

...expect higher gas bills next winter i would say.

....but this is a conspiracy theory to the bbc cheerleaders.

In a year or two China and Russia will stick their fingers up to the west, and the west won't be able to do anything due to it's QE and National Debts.

Last edited:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Relax,.....Russia needs to sell its gas and oil, the EU is its biggest customer,.... they wont jeopardize that for the sake of a few more gas fields that just happen to be in north eastern Ukraine,.....

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
So with the Russian army in Ukrainian and not taking any notice of the American sabre rattling and Biden going to Warsaw to show support for other eastern European states. Is this the start of World War 111 ? As far I can tell the Russians are not in the slightest scared of sanctions, so what power do we have over them and should we actually be on the side of the Americans in this. There are rumours that we will now get our gas from America is this again about money from the American perspective they don't care about the people of Crimea it seems all about military bases in the region. I am no expert obviously so please enlighten me as this seems like it has the posiblities of being worse than the 1980s....

Discuss

:) World war 111

you've missed out whether this will harm our play off chances

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
Ooops. Epic fail. Attached image using iPhone and dosn't want to work :tantrum::tantrum:

It's much much easier to attach photos from your iphone if you use tapatalk.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Post 3 itself is still awesome though Renmei - keep it up.....i may have pissed myself by post 10.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
In a year or two China and Russia will stick their fingers up to the west, and the west won't be able to do anything due to it's QE and National Debts.
This is hilarious, and really illustrates how ill informed people can be perceived. Both those nations, those paragons of virtue, fair play and human rights, exist in their current economic state, solely because they export to the west. We are their market, their lifeblood and without our custom their economies will flow smoothly down the pan. Of course, that would mean our own prices will increase almost certainly,.... but China and Russia have very small internal markets, they need us to survive.

....and there isnt a chance in hell that those two nations will 'team up',... they are direct competitors in almost every field you would care to mention.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here