Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Traffic Wardens at Patcham Place

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Just driven past there and TW's appear to be ticketing cars parked either side of the road just before the Black Lion/YMCA building. Wasn't aware it's illegal to park there. Any NSC'ers who have parked there may find something on their windscreen when they return.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Unless they've painted them in the last couple of weeks, I've never seen any lines or restrictions there. I guess the council will be get a lot of appeals.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Just gone past there again and there don't appear to be any tickets on any windscreens so far as I could see. So gawd knows what the TW's were doing there earlier (one was definitely writing details down).

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Just gone past there again and there don't appear to be any tickets on any windscreens so far as I could see. So gawd knows what the TW's were doing there earlier (one was definitely writing details down).

Probably just taking details so that they can advise the owners that the parking cash cow is being extended out as far as Handcross.
Or maybe just a note to say "Feck off out of Greensville, you polluting scum", along with a flyer for Halfords cycles.

Greyrun

Feb 23, 2009
Could have been checking for cars for sale which is illegal,having said that I doubt if I
comes within there remit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here