Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wigan were lucky

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Just seen the goals from last night and their 1st was a deflection and their 3rd an own goal. Maybe not the form side everyone is talking about. Hope they go on a poor run from now with tougher games to come.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
They were fortunate to win at the weekend as well. Seems to me they could have had their run of form and hopefully we will now push on to be the form team in the league with momentum into the play offs!

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
They were fortunate to win at the weekend as well. Seems to me they could have had their run of form and hopefully we will now push on to be the form team in the league with momentum into the play offs!

We already are one of the form teams.

4th in last 8.

Expect us to collapse now.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Just seen the goals from last night and their 1st was a deflection and their 3rd an own goal. Maybe not the form side everyone is talking about. Hope they go on a poor run from now with tougher games to come.

I don't think you can really argue with eight wins in eight. Luck plays it's part but that is a great record.

Talking if form, Wednesday away next Tuesday will be tough...

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I don't think you can really argue with eight wins in eight. Luck plays it's part but that is a great record.

Talking if form, Wednesday away next Tuesday will be tough...

But they drew last night against a relegation side, and I don't know about the rest of those wins but the one against us was a bit fortunate.

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
Wigan were certainly lucky to beat the Owls last week with a dodgy late penalty. This was after the Owls had missed a penalty and Al-Habsi was only given a yellow instead of a red.

Wigan have played very well under Rosler but 3/4 of their wins have needed some good fortune or late dramatics.

They scored in the 89th and 90th minutes to beat Charlton at home 2-1.

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
Which team has had the most loanees this season? Wigan must be up there along with Sheff Wed, Forest and QPR.

Burnley have just the one - Kightly.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Bloody fortunate to win against us that is for sure. I thought they were fairly ordinary. I think their fixture list will catch up with them shortly

Assuming you are a Brighton Fan, you couldn't have been at the game. They were a complete side against us. one of the best sides I have seen play at the Amex since it opened. In fact I would go as far as saying it was one of the best games I have seen at the Amex, as we played very well too.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Assuming you are a Brighton Fan, you couldn't have been at the game. They were a complete side against us. one of the best sides I have seen play at the Amex since it opened. In fact I would go as far as saying it was one of the best games I have seen at the Amex, as we played very well too.

Are you sure? They had two chances on target, one of which was gifted by Upson. Other than that they had five wayward chances. We had 23 attempts and 6 on target.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Wouldnt underestimate Yeovil, they can make themselves difficult to beat and we still have them to play at home.
Nothings given in this league.

Yeovil sounded dreadful on the audio commentary. Or Wigan were good? That's why the ending was so surprising. Miller on his left foot caused a few minutes of danger, cutting inside.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here