Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone using IP Proxy software?

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
I subscribed to Easy Hide IP for a year and it worked fine .

Only for watching bet365 football streams though , no Donkey sex .

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Thanks. Are you still using it? Any pitfalls? The ones I've seen advertised range from about $4 to $10 /month.

100% reliable and very easy to use , until the lap top it was installed on died through a hardware fault .

Only snag was the browsing speed was capped to about 5meg however still fast enough for bet365 streaming . This may have improved in the year since I used it . Think I paid about £25 for a year on one device .

helipilot

Jan 20, 2010
I'm using Hidemyass pro VPN software. Works great for me. I use it as I live in the USA and it makes me look like I'm in the UK (or wherever I want) so that I can watch BBC iplayer and live sporting events etc (and maybe a little poker on the side ;).

larus

100% reliable and very easy to use , until the lap top it was installed on died through a hardware fault .

Only snag was the browsing speed was capped to about 5meg however still fast enough for bet365 streaming . This may have improved in the year since I used it . Think I paid about £25 for a year on one device .

I'm using Hidemyass pro VPN software. Works great for me. I use it as I live in the USA and it makes me look like I'm in the UK (or wherever I want) so that I can watch BBC iplayer and live sporting events etc (and maybe a little poker on the side ;).

Thanks for the info. I'll check them out.

phoenix

May 18, 2009

That's the one I use! works great and you can switch country with your ip, so I am told.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here