Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rogers Profanisarus !!!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
If anyone reads VIZ adult comic they will understand.

Roger Mellies Profanisauras definitions book I happened upon in a charity shop.

Definition >>>>> KENNELL MAID.

A particularly grumpy old woman who runs a dodgy brothel or massage parlour featuring often toothless disease ridden women of undesirable looks and age !! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!
I haven't stopped laughing since I read it KENNELL MAID HA HA HA HA HA HA !! — feeling happy. :clap::clap::clap::clap::D:D:D:D

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
A source of great mirth is the profanisauras, one of my favourites is "Lamb Cannon" - a development in the arms race, superseding the Beef Bayonet and the Pork Sword.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I have, to hand, my copy of the Profanasaurus, may I suggest , Clown's Pie : A very very wet Clodge " Finding ourselves alone n the shooting lodge at Balmoral, Her Majesty bade me descend to her ladygarden. After 50 years of widowhood , I found her to be considerably aroused. It was like being hit in the face by a clown's pie " ( The Memoirs of Queen Victoria's Ghillie by John Brown )

Last edited:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Golden Deceiver: A blonde that looks great from behind, but like a dog from the front.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I have, to hand, my copy of the Profanasaurus, may I suggest , Clown's Pie : A very very wet Clodge " Finding ourselves alone n the shooting lodge at Balmoral, Her Majesty bade me descend to her widowhood. After 50 years of widowhood , I found her to be considerably aroused. It was like being hit in the face by a clown's pie " ( The Memoirs of Queen Victoria's Ghillie by John Brown )

Quality:laugh:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Similar to the Kronenbourg - looks 16 from the back 64 from the front.

Similar to the Churchill Bulldog. An ugly overweight 10 pinter. After her resemblance to the TV canine Insurance advert canine. A girl who loves to say " Ohhhh yes " in the back of a car ?

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
You can get the app with it all on! I think it may even be free! So funny!

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
'As loud as Anne Frank's drum kit'-

Always made me laugh that one!

Vital reference material for all self esteemed bibliophiles.

TNBA

TTF

It's actually 'about as useful as Anne Frank's drunkit', which is even funnier.

I've always liked 'R Kelly weather' - for when the temperature is 'dipping into the teens'.

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
I've got the Android app and when work's getting a bit dull I'll hit the random button and regale my colleagues with the odd Mellieism.

This morning's offering was "page three Stannah" - a scantily-clad lady of advancing years who nevertheless provides one with a bit of a lift.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Crafty Butcher and Zuffle were my two favourite entries.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
My two personal favourites are:
1) Shaking hands with the French. A term for that moment when your finger slips through the cheap toilet paper causing you to smear it with your own sh*t while wiping your back door. So-called after the moment when the two ends of the channel tunnel met in the middle and an english hand pushed its way through the dirt to shake a french hand.

2) Punching the Spaniard. A term for masturbating. So-called because you are "knocking Juan out".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here