Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it in Brights contract?

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Two weeks running Mark Bright has been on late kick off and there has been no pundit analysis of our games against Reading & Bolton. Is it a coinstidence or am I thinking he hates to mention us?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Two weeks running Mark Bright has been on late kick off and there has been no pundit analysis of our games against Reading & Bolton. Is it a coinstidence or am I thinking he hates to mention us?

He does have a little bit of the rivalry in him, respect him for it, Palace wanker.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
We got more bloody time on the Football league show, do the BBC hate us or something?

been saying exactly that for ages, they can't even get the teletex articles right thats if they even put them on.
someone in the BBC sports section definitely does not like us.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I have no problem with him hating us, in fact I almost admire it and would hope an Albion-supporting pundit would be the same in return. What I do have a problem with is him being a smug, self-satisfied, tedious bore with nothing of any value to add to any discussion. I had the misfortune to turn over while Late Kick Off was on last night and watching him and Tony Cascarino try and engage in witty conversation turned my stomach. A bigger pair of dullards you could not wish to find.

Couldn't agree more about Cascarino.
My 10 year old son knows more about football than that guy.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
...and Gillingham

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
We got more bloody time on the Football league show, do the BBC hate us or something?

They are featuring a couple of teams each week rather than every team in the region. We were featured a couple of weeks ago when Paul Barber was on.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here