Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

First time in The North Stand @Amex - Loved it!!!

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
I stood for many years on the old Goldstone terraces, usually in the North Stand once I was old enough. Always loved it.

Sat in West Lower for first two years at Amex but this year have been trying a few different seats.

QPR was my first time in the Amex North Stand and I had a seat towards the back.

It was simply fantastic and took me right back to the days of the old North Stand.

Standing for the whole game, singing all through the match, just as football should be!!!

Just a shame the visiting fans aren't closer.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Just a shame the whole stadium doesn't follow. Seems they only join in to Albion Albion and the tedious we the north stand Brighton boys.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I have made the controversial decision to give up my season ticket after three seasons in West Upper and Lower. Next season I think I will not struggle for tickets as long as I am organised, and for the bigger games I will be aiming for that SW corner! If I miss Yeovil at home on a wet, windy and cold January Tuesday night I will take that as a bonus!

Of course my planning goes straight out of the window should we make the play off final........panic!!!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I have made the controversial decision to give up my season ticket after three seasons in West Upper and Lower. Next season I think I will not struggle for tickets as long as I am organised, and for the bigger games I will be aiming for that SW corner! If I miss Yeovil at home on a wet, windy and cold January Tuesday night I will take that as a bonus!

Of course my planning goes straight out of the window should we make the play off final........panic!!!

Bad fan.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011

Oh dear!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here