Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship Relegation

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Who is it going to be then?

Millwall are looking in even bigger trouble after tonight's results and they can't buy a win at the moment.

I think it'll be 2 from Yeovil, Barnsley and Millwall, with Blackpool possibly filling the last spot. They have a VERY tough run in - QPR, Derby, Burnley, us and Wigan still to play, and also a pivotal 6 pointer at home to Yeovil. Bookies had them as 5th favourites at 2/1 for relegation before tonight's matches, think that could change now.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I think the current bottom three will find it difficult to get out the zone however Charlton have some very tough games ahead (Forest, Derby and Leeds all away) and Yeovil have some winnable matches coming up so it could all change.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Personally I would rather Charlton and Millwall stay up. Add in Brentwood, orient, Fulham (and possibly even Palace) and we have plenty of local games.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yeovil would be well out of the relegation zone if it wasn't for some sht luck over the course of the season, and an uncanny ability to drop points in the last 4 or 5 minutes of most games. But I think they might actually get out of trouble.

Barnsley, Millwall and Blackpool for me.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Personally I would rather Charlton and Millwall stay up. Add in Brentwood, orient, Fulham (and possibly even Palace) and we have plenty of local games.

This would be ideal if we fail to go up. Especially if dumps like Blackpool and Doncaster go down instead.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
I think the current bottom three will find it difficult to get out the zone however Charlton have some very tough games ahead (Forest, Derby and Leeds all away) and Yeovil have some winnable matches coming up so it could all change.

Leeds away - a hard game?

Heart - Barnsley, Millwall, Blackpool
Head - Barnsley, Blackpool, Yeovil

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
as said on here,yeovil very underrated,and have a top keeper in stech,just hope they dont need to beat us last game at amex to stay up

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What we need now is the tried and trusted 'Teams That Can't Catch us' thread of yesteryear.
I was thinking of that little beauty, only yesterday.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Yeovil, Barnsley (finally will make the drop) and Millwall to go down - with 2 of those spots again going down to the last day, Blackpool to stay up on GD and Charlton should stay up after scraping decent results in their games in hand.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Palace ..... Ah forgot we're talking about this season and not next season :facepalm:

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
But people don't forget, points are really easy to come by when you're fighting against relegation, esp when playing a promotion chasing team.

Strange how ludicrous that statement looks when written from the opposite perspective.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here