Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mascots

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I'm thinking about buying my son the mascot package for the Charlton game as a present, but £250 is it money well spent? Anyone had a son or daughter as Albion Mascot?

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
My daughter was a mascot for the Reading game (it was her Christmas present). She is 11 so this would be have been last season that she could do it. She loved every minute and I think she is at the age where she will remember it quite well. She was really made to feel special. She got to meet all the players and get their autographs as well as Oscar 's. As a parent, you get to go down to the away dug out before them game so you can take photo's and watch them warm up. You can also see the players coming out the tunnel. The only thing I was a bit disappointed with was the seats we were given as my view from WSU is much better.

It was a great experience. :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Talking of mascots did anyone at the QPR game notice their mascot looked like Dennis The Menace

Merseyside Seagull

Dec 18, 2003
Wirral
My son was mascot at Bolton on Saturday. He had a great time, so did I. We had a tour of the ground, including a visit to the Chairmans suite (where I had a good chat to Tony Bloom). He had a good run around on the pitch, then we both went in the changing rooms, where all the players were happy to sign autographs and have photo's taken. Then more kick about's on the pitch, before Charley lead the team out with GG. A run about on the pitch with the players before photo's with captain's ref etc.Cost of the experience? The time it took to email the club! I'd recommend it to anyone. To top the day off we had tickets in a box courtesy of work and 3 well earned points.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
My son was mascot at Bolton on Saturday. He had a great time, so did I. We had a tour of the ground, including a visit to the Chairmans suite (where I had a good chat to Tony Bloom). He had a good run around on the pitch, then we both went in the changing rooms, where all the players were happy to sign autographs and have photo's taken. Then more kick about's on the pitch, before Charley lead the team out with GG. A run about on the pitch with the players before photo's with captain's ref etc.Cost of the experience? The time it took to email the club! I'd recommend it to anyone. To top the day off we had tickets in a box courtesy of work and 3 well earned points.

Many years ago my eldest son was a mascot at Rotherham away which was a treat as he had broken his leg that season, £30 and a nice medal and a photo plus a shed load of grief from BHAFC as not done through them.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

Sounds great, and obviously brought the team luck.

Is he available for Blackburn, Barnsley, Wednesday and Forest?

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
My ten year old daughter was one of the "community mascots" drawn out of the hat last year. It was a brilliant occasion for her and she was treated just the same as all the other paying mascots.

The photographs were amazing (I posted one on here) and she has been a massive fan of Andrea Orlandi ever since as he held her hand. He spoke to her all the way out of the tunnel and was lovely.

She now plays for her school team and mile oak wanderers under 11 girls wearing.... Number 11 shirt.

I didn't pay for it but if I had the money I definitely would!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here