Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wigan v Yeovil; Sheff Wed :) v QPR...

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Yeah, I don't think we can hold out much hope for a shock.

Did anyone see the highlights of Yeovil's game at QPR on Saturday? Why the hell was their 'goal' disallowed? One of the worst decisions I've seen. Shame, if they'd gone 1-0 up QPR might have struggled.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Anything possible In this league and Wigan due some bad luck after scraping a win v massive Wednesday .

Hard to make a case for anything but a win . In fact written tonight and Wigan off (for the time being)

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Yeovil have had some good results so although i'd say its likely Wigan will win but u wouldn't be totally surprised if Yeovil get something from the game

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
UEFA logic. Think it's to do with tv and worldwide audience and sponsorship money. Not sure though.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Wigan have missed a penalty still 0-0 both teams had a player booked after 25 mins!

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Wigan have some quality, but overall they were poor when they won at the Amex, the most one sided loss I've ever seen. I think we ended up playing 2-4-4!
If Yeovil can keep a clean sheet to half time, they might get a result.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wigan have some quality, but overall they were poor when they won at the Amex, the most one sided loss I've ever seen. I think we ended up playing 2-4-4!
If Yeovil can keep a clean sheet to half time, they might get a result.

Every incentive to win as gets them out the bottom 3

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here