Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top tip tonight: Drogba to score v Chelsea

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
11/1 to score first/last goal tonight on bet365. 15/4 to score anytime. 28/1 to score two or more goals. As a striker Drogba is a class apart from anybody else on the pitch and has to be worth a major punt shirley?

Dec 29, 2011
He plays a physical game, and is now 36. He's going up against a defence who have conceded 6 goals in their last 15 Premier League games. I'm not giving advice, just saying it's not as nailed on as it seems.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Seems a better punt to place your quid than Paddy Powers offer of 500/1 for Howard Webb to be next Manchester Utd Manager. I'd be tempted by the 15/4 rather than first/last.

Another one that caught the eye earlier: You could have got evens on Wolves at Crawley tonight with Victor Chandler which I thought was worth a touch. Gone slightly odds on now.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
So how much are you putting on & which exact bet?

Tenner score first goal. Tenner score last goal. Twenty score anytime. Fiver score two or more goals. Got to do something with the Cheltenham winnings left over after buying an annual members badge to Brighton races.

:moo:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Tenner score first goal. Tenner score last goal. Twenty score anytime. Fiver score two or more goals. Got to do something with the Cheltenham winnings left over after buying an annual members badge to Brighton races.

One for Goodwood as well with the winnings?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He plays a physical game, and is now 36. He's going up against a defence who have conceded 6 goals in their last 15 Premier League games. I'm not giving advice, just saying it's not as nailed on as it seems.

Indeed, he is probably going to operate as a lone striker too so expect him to be subbed by the 65th minute.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Buy a bookies, better long term returns.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here