Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So fighting isn't funny then ?

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Fascinating as this is not the first time such fights have broken out in this church during the period of the late Otterman empire one ultimately led to a war between Russia and other western counties including Britain

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Bit frisky aren't they. The guy in the red dress is especially active. :catfight:

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Funny-no.

Tragic and pathetic- yes!

What a wonderful world this could be.........without religion.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
"We are a big religion so, take that ! "

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
What a wonderful world this could be.........without religion.

The world full of 'darwin cult aetheists' help pave the way for the eugenics and transhumanism dudes. Wonderful? Not for me.

But there is a middle way between these two extremes.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The world full of 'darwin cult aetheists' help pave the way for the eugenics and transhumanism dudes. Wonderful? Not for me.

But there is a middle way between these two extremes.

The Way of the Knob ?

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
The Way of the Knob ?

if that is all you see between the two - then you are the one who will walk it.

1559854_706303186124054_1860253091_n.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Are you seriously linking Darwin's explanation of evolution to some fascist movement ? You don't think this is a little simplistic and perhaps complete bollox ? …..am I missing something here?

yes, you are missing somethings......but i've not much time.

i don't think it's as simple as "get rid of all religions" ....yes, they are toxic in their mainstream social / political guises - but get rid of them = more aetheism = more people like Ray Kuzweil coming more to the fore.

Also, without religion there would be no sufism, hermeticism, tantra, esotericism, paganism, astrology, or shamanism < and all these sub-branches of religions hold some deep truths and wisdom imo........the aetheist looks at these and laughs, when 99 times out of 100 with no study or experience of any of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here