Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NCP - Credit where credit is due!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Went to the Australian Pink Floyd show last Friday at the Brighton Centre (if you're a Floyd fan you'd love it) and made the mistake of parking in the Russell Road NCP. Only realized the extortionate prices compared to the Churchill Square just over the road (won't make that mistake again). However, the price issue was compounded by the fact that when we came out, there was only one payment machine working and the queue was out the door and round the corner. It was apparent that numerous cash transactions weren't being completed by the machine resulting in delays. Took half an hour for us to get to the machine (didn't realise you could pay on the way out with 2.5% surcharge). The guy in front of me was fannying about with notes which it didn't accept. Not too much to concern other than the fact that our ticket showed entry at 6:54 and, having joined the queue at 10:25, we were seconds over the 4hours meaning an increase of £7 from the £18 I was hoping to get away with.

The point of the thread is that I complained online when I got home, had an email response today saying manager would be in touch in next 3-5 working days only to get a call this afternoon and organising a BACS payment refunding the £7 difference.

Impressed with the response but unfortunately for them I won't be using their car parks again unless out of desperation!!!

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Well done to them charging £18 instead of £10 the other car park would have. Brilliant people, fantastic company

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Wonderful. At least it's cheaper than the £50 I had to pay for parking at Finsbury Square in London for more than 6 hours. Great company. Shame they're so cheap - if they charged a bit more, they might even be able to afford to stop their car parks from stinking of piss.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Popped into town last week to browse a few shops, thought Regency Square would be a decent bet but ended paying £17 for just over 4 hours.

As an aside, Gosling has to park his yacht outside the harbour in Monaco because the fukcer won't fit in..........

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
So thats £6 an hour. That is more than the national minimum wage. A ****ing car parking space earns more money in a year than a real person!

Jul 7, 2003
Most of the council run car parks charge £4.50 for the evening (6pm to midnight). For the sake of a 10 minute walk I always park in one of these than use NCP.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here