Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attendance for Ipswich

Could be a good one. A win could well see us back in the top six and it's a must win for Ipswich if they still harbour any play off hopes (although I think their chance has passed)

The club have already released block S1E (when it has been released in the past it has been nearer to the match) and there are not too many left in other areas. 100 or so scattered in the north and north corners. The usual block in the WSL and not too many in the south end of the ESL.

Not sure how many our friends from East Anglia will bring, but surely they have to beat 1000?

My prediction = 28450 for this one

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
678 home tickets available to buy on line , Ipswich have sold 1300ish S1E released for Brighton fans , 28,608

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
678 home tickets available to buy on line , Ipswich have sold 1300ish S1E released for Brighton fans , 28,608
Ipswich forum thinks they have sold out their allocation of 1700

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Will be minus two. Better half's birthday so we'll be missing from "bums on seats" count but included in the "tickets bought" count. Hopefully one of the little's school friend's will be keeping the seats warm for us.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
over 29000

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Ipswich forum thinks they have sold out their allocation of 1700

Unusual to release another block toward the away fans if they have sold thier allocation , my info is purely based on the fact we have released S1E so they may well have sold out the 1700 , i still reckon reckon 1300 ish you know how many extra fingers they have to count

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005

1,568 away

Unusual to release another block toward the away fans if they have sold thier allocation , my info is purely based on the fact we have released S1E so they may well have sold out the 1700 , i still reckon reckon 1300 ish you know how many extra fingers they have to count

There are still tickets showing as available on the Ipswich site. maybe there are expecting to sell them all - 1700, is a decent allocation and would be a decent effort if they sold them all. Their defeat at the weekend might put a couple off.

1700 would be S1B, S1C, S1D. Up until now half of S1B has been offered to away fans once their own club takes them off sale. I assume it's these that are offered for on the day sales to away fans too.

So far, only half of S1E has been offered to home fans. We would always offer most of the other half (bar 4 or 5 rows for segregation, although last year a few rows were released at a time) if there is demand. Additionally, there is also block S1A (half of) which I don't think has been used at all this season.

I'm upping my prediction to 29000 - season high.......

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Suggested nonsensical banner for the away end:

Some things money can't buy
Tractor is one: the webbed finger

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
O mighty oracle of attendances , pray tell from whence your information arises?

No oracle here, just according to many posts on here that lambast the official figure and suggest it's more like 23K. We all know what they say is based on ticket sales, what we don't know is bums on seats, doesn't stop people adding 2+2 and coming up with a number.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'm sure I read a tweet from Ipswich saying that they'd been allocated an additional 200 on Sunday to make a total of 1700. Assuming that this is correct then we're likely to get >29k; there aren't many home seats left considering it's only Tuesday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here