Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby v Forest

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
On saturday and is the early game on TV.

Hard to see Forest winning. Think a 0 - 0 draw with few sending offs be best as Derby in sightish now.

Good incentive for our game (as if we needed one) should Forest not win.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Normally a good game for the neutral this one. At least one red card is expected. A draw preferably or Derby win second choice as a Forest win could spark them back into life after their dismal recent form. At least Leeds aren't on again anyway. :annoyed:

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
On saturday and is the early game on TV.

Hard to see Forest winning. Think a 0 - 0 draw with few sending offs be best as Derby in sightish now.

Good incentive for our game (as if we needed one) should Forest not win.

Have to agree that 0-0 with neither side able to gain any momentum would be perfect for us.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Tricky one this. If we beat Ipswich, I would almost want a Forest win. That would leave us still only 1 point behind them with a game in hand, but also drag us up a bit closer to Derby.

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I can GENUINELY see us pulling at least one, if not both of QPR and Derby back into the mire. If we win our game in hand we are 4 points behind them both. FOUR. That is absolutely nothing over 10 games.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Yesterday I wanted the draw but today I'm thinking Derby win. If we make play offs we're most likely in 6th and I think I'd prefer Derby to Wigan or QPR so prefer them in 3rd.

I'd want the draw if Wigan were going to finish 3rd but I'm not sure that will happen as they have a much tougher run in than Derby who play all middling/bottom teams after their next game

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Derby win please. Top 6 is the aim, and a Derby win maximises our chances of getting there.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Yesterday I wanted the draw but today I'm thinking Derby win. If we make play offs we're most likely in 6th and I think I'd prefer Derby to Wigan or QPR so prefer them in 3rd.

I'd want the draw if Wigan were going to finish 3rd but I'm not sure that will happen as they have a much tougher run in than Derby who play all middling/bottom teams after their next game

Agree , yesterday wanted the draw but a heavy Forest defeat so our GD is better than theirs would be best.

Would give us a buffer to be able to draw a game and still not be over taken should Forest win

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
It's getting TIGHT

I ruddy LOVE The Championship

I ruddy love it TIGHT.

shaping up to be a hell of a last day beside the Trent , and i dont just mean HOOTERS

Stumpy Tim

Draw please. Derby are struggling - it wasn't long ago they sneaked ahead of Burnley. Derby, Forest & QPR all thought they were in sight of the top 2 & the disappointment of dropping points has piled on the pressure. We could sneak into the top four quite easily now.

Two take-aways from me.

(1) What a job Dyche has done at Burnley. Phenomenal effort
(2) What a job Oscar has done. If we do get into the top six it's a better achievement than last season

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
As far as I'm concerned, it's still too early to give up on 3rd place - we're only 7 points behind with a game in hand, and the two teams in 3rd are in terrible form.

We can easily catch Derby and we have caught Forest, so I'd take a 0-0 draw and both sides dropping 2 points please.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A draw in effect means both clubs have dropped 2 points.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Poor Derby performance but despite that they stick 4 past Forest who have an early and a late red card. Anomaly for Derby, not really in-form. Forest's problems keep piling up.

So no winners really. Only the Seagulls.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here