Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dale Stephens

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Is going to be some player for us...

Mark my words, could be the best bit of business the club has done on a long long time.

Has got better and better every game he's played and I think we could have a real gem on our hands.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Definitely has the ability. Would like to see him impose himself on games a little more like Crofts can do, but I'm hopeful that will come with time.

Claude samdamme

Mar 8, 2014
Definitely has the ability. Would like to see him impose himself on games a little more like Crofts can do, but I'm hopeful that will come with time.

This for me

Thought he was poor against Millwall and although clearly good on the ball tends to sit back and wait for the ball to come to him. Saying that sounds like he was class against Bolton so hopefully I'm wrong

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Have to agree: He is settling in now, and beginning to look like a good box-to-box midfielder.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
You mean some of those on NSC who wrote a player off after a handful of appearances MIGHT be wrong?

Surely that would NEVER happen :moo:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
I have to agree, now seems to be settling in very well after a shakey start. Run of games and a more settled team generally will help him.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
A much better version of Crofts I would say.

He is going to be top class. A real all rounder who gets from box to box and covers a shed load of ground in a game.

I like him a lot.

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
A much better version of Crofts I would say.

He is going to be top class. A real all rounder who gets from box to box and covers a shed load of ground in a game.

I like him a lot.

Not sure about better than Crofts, not really seen enough to make that statement. But does look like he is going to be a very good player for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here