Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
Should be a good atmosphere for the wolves fans:

@OfficialWolves
Wolves have now SOLD OUT of allocation for MK Dons, which includes an additional extra 500 tickets taking allocation to approximately 8,800

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Should be a good atmosphere for the wolves fans:

@OfficialWolves
Wolves have now SOLD OUT of allocation for MK Dons, which includes an additional extra 500 tickets taking allocation to approximately 8,800

There'll be more of them than MK Dons fans. :facepalm:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Adult price = £20. Same price as our upcoming game v Blackburn, and it's L1 too (albeit top of L1, obviously).

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Seem to be buying up to 1k in the adjacent home end according to their chat site.

Bloody good effort.

PG

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Seem to be buying up to 1k in the adjacent home end according to their chat site.

Bloody good effort.

PG

That area to the left of the away fans, always seemed to be neutral anyway, judging by the numbers of Arsenal / United / Spurs shirts in there whenever we've played them.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Amazing support, but then Wolves have always been a bigger club than Brighton.
Be good to have them back in the Champiionship.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
8,500 is obviously a lot of fans, but it's a direct train service and only 73 minutes. I think a lot of clubs take a few there (Cov City and Sheff Utd have both taken 7,000+ in recent seasons).

Naturally if Wolves were having a season like say Bristol City, there'd be about 2,500 of them there. I don't really see what's so clever about supporting a team that is top of the table, winning pretty much every game, and only 73 minutes away.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
8,500 is obviously a lot of fans, but it's a direct train service and only 73 minutes. I think a lot of clubs take a few there (Cov City and Sheff Utd have both taken 7,000+ in recent seasons).

Naturally if Wolves were having a season like say Bristol City, there'd be about 2,500 of them there. I don't really see what's so clever about supporting a team that is top of the table, winning pretty much every game, and only 73 minutes away.

Also their first (and probably only chance) to visit the Camp MOO.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

We would struggle to take that to Southampton.

It is impressive whatever way you look at it. Top of the league or not, its not like they have set the league alight, Orient and more so Brentford, very much in with a shout of winning the league.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I seem to recall a period in the mid to late 80s when they were rubbish and getting 4000 crowds. They weren't bigger than us then.

Well we can all take snapshots in our history and compare when one club is down on its luck or when its flying high.

Overall though, I don't think anyone can dispute the fact that Wolves are traditionally a bigger and more famous club than Brighton, with a richer history. Our crowds of circa 28k these last couple of years doesn't suddenly means we're bigger than them IMO, akthough I appreciate everyone has a differing opinion on what defines a big club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here