Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hawsey on Talk Sport

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Always thought he was better than local radio.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I watched a stream of the Bolton game, with the radio commentary on. It was a hopeless description of what was happening (5 seconds later! ) - very few references to where on the pitch the action is taking place, few and often WRONG names for players on both sides. Long periods of irrelevant rambling when the ball was actually in play.

I'm sorry, maybe it isn't easy, but honestly, it was woeful.

I watched a stream of the Bolton game, with the radio commentary on. It was a hopeless description of what was happening (5 seconds later! ) - very few references to where on the pitch the action is taking place, few and often WRONG names for players on both sides. Long periods of irrelevant rambling when the ball was actually in play.

I'm sorry, maybe it isn't easy, but honestly, it was woeful.

Agreed - I often find it amazing how when one minute we are about to take a corner and the next the ball is in our penalty area with no explanation of what happened in the intervening 80 yards. Towards the end they were wittering on and complaining we weren't being positive enough and just concentrating on possession. Strange that being 2 nil up with us having the ball meaning the oppo can't score.

I really miss Hawsey who was excellent at his job.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here