Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Madrid ball-boy makes a fool out of Cristiano Ronaldo

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Ronaldo must be so used to everyone kissing his arse 24/7 which makes it even more glorious!

Apologies if fixtures.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 3, 2012
The only 'fool' in that clip is the ballboy!

Quite. If I was in charge of the ballboys at Atletico Madrid, I wouldn't use him again.

PS - and I don't like Ronaldo.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Don't like CR - narcissistic scumbag - but the ball boys have one job to do and that's to ensure the quickest flow of play when the ball goes out of bounds - this one is just a pathetic little sh*t!

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Recall Keith Cuss was never seen again at the Goldstone after his Man City back header. And he was definitely old enough to have known better. A shame as a real Albion stalwart.

Agree with all the others, though, that a ball boy's job is to get the ball back to players asap, whatever side they are on.

CheeseRolls

Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Cristiano is super hot, mega rich and amazing at football. Some people in this country are simply jealous. .

There is definitely a lot of truth in all that. that's not all of it though - the guy seriously does come across as a massive knob at times.

like the times he looks pissed off when one of his team-mates scores, because he's not getting ALL the attention.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Personally I don't see it as being any different to what our ball boys did at Withdean in the early days by ensuring the ball was caked in mud when it was an opposition throw.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Get over yourselves, wonderful attitude by the ballboy not in the slightest bit intimidated, naughty, unprofessional blah blah blah, yep all of them.

Hate this corporate uber view on everything that happens within the game, all 22 players were probably diving around, appealing for every throw in, goal kick and penalty that never was, ballboy probably the most honest guy on show.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here