Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Jake Loving Life Under Oscar

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Get priority for 2014/15 season tickets. Join the season ticket waiting list with Bronze membership.

Jake Forster-Caskey has thanked Oscar Garcia for showing faith in him and says he is loving playing for the former Barcelona player.
Brighton & Hove Albion’s Spanish head coach has shown tremendous belief in Brighton’s youngsters this season, and Forster-Caskey says Oscar's influence has been brilliant for his development.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “I am loving it. All of us young lads have been more involved under Oscar and he is helping us a lot. We can only enjoy it and keep working hard and when we get the shirt hopefully keep it.*
“We have all developed at a similar time and are breaking through together but we have to thank Oscar for showing trust in us.*
“Not all managers trust youngsters so we have to be thankful and keep going well and winning games. It has been amazing for me and I can only thank the coaching staff and Oscar.*
“I want to play every single game but you cannot always do that. At the moment I have the shirt and my aim to keep it until the end of the season.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here