Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stadium

davephillips8

Mar 16, 2014
Hi everyone, sorry to be a pain but can I ask any fans who attend games to fill in this short survey? The survey is about the change in stadium and the affects it can have on the fans experience. It will only take a few minutes and will help a fellow Brighton fan out to achieve a good piece of work. The link to the survey is here- www.surveymonkey.com/s/VG5XSJ9
Thanks very much,
Dave

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Hi everyone, sorry to be a pain but can I ask any fans who attend games to fill in this short survey? The survey is about the change in stadium and the affects it can have on the fans experience. It will only take a few minutes and will help a fellow Brighton fan out to achieve a good piece of work. The link to the survey is here- www.surveymonkey.com/s/VG5XSJ9
Thanks very much,
Dave

Done!

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
Thanks very much,
Dave
Are you the Dave Phillips who plays for the Old V's ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've done it, and best of luck with it Dave.

One thing though - this survey is simple to fill in if you are a Cardiff or Arsenal fan, but as an Albion fan, its unclear whether the New / Old ground comparison, is Amex / Goldstone, or Amex / Withdean. I answered it with Withdean in mind.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Done.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
I've done it, and best of luck with it Dave.

One thing though - this survey is simple to fill in if you are a Cardiff or Arsenal fan, but as an Albion fan, its unclear whether the New / Old ground comparison, is Amex / Goldstone, or Amex / Withdean. I answered it with Withdean in mind.

this - me too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here