Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

European football comes to BN10 next Saturday

Unfortunately the Albion are at home as well, but on Saturday Peacehaven entertain Guernsey in a top of the table clash.

a big crowd is expected as it has plenty of interest from the "ground hoppers" as a 12.45 kick off means they can also take in Newhaven or Whitehawk at 3pm, plus a healthy following for Guernsey.

I'm hoping there will be a concession for any local Albion fans that want to take in the first half and make use of the club house bar. (leave at about 1.25, 5 mins walk to the bus, bus every 10 mins, 8 minute journey, train to Falmer from Newhaven leaves at 14.04) The bar will be open early so if anyone is interested i'll see if I can get some half price entry for Albion ticket holders.

hopefully see you there

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I'll have the boy with me, so I wont be pissed enough to sing, I'll get embarrassed! anyway you can talk Newhaven's got more signs in French than St Peter Port!

image.jpg

I am almost a Frenchman living here! :) Bonjour, Bonjour we are the Newhaven boys!

Unfortunately the Albion are at home as well, but on Saturday Peacehaven entertain Guernsey in a top of the table clash.

a big crowd is expected as it has plenty of interest from the "ground hoppers" as a 12.45 kick off means they can also take in Newhaven or Whitehawk at 3pm, plus a healthy following for Guernsey.

I'm hoping there will be a concession for any local Albion fans that want to take in the first half and make use of the club house bar. (leave at about 1.25, 5 mins walk to the bus, bus every 10 mins, 8 minute journey, train to Falmer from Newhaven leaves at 14.04) The bar will be open early so if anyone is interested i'll see if I can get some half price entry for Albion ticket holders.

hopefully see you there

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

bar opens 10 a.m! we've got some Harveys and on presentation of a ST or a match ticket for the Ipswich match Albion fans can get in for half price (£4), feel free to stay for the whole match and turn up at the Amex at half time

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads

bar opens 10 a.m! we've got some Harveys and on presentation of a ST or a match ticket for the Ipswich match Albion fans can get in for half price (£4), feel free to stay for the whole match and turn up at the Amex at half time

Would love to join you but its the youngest's birthday, so I will be eating ice cream & jelly rather than drinking beer & watching footie.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

there's even a 16 seater bus leaving from the ground for Amex at full time (about 2.40pm) It'll cost three quid (or summink) and will run if there is interest and people have booked in advance, yeah its cutting it fine I know, but it might appeal to some, contact andrew@peacehavenfc.com if interested.

also if you are in the Lancing area and fancy seeing the Isthmian League leaders in action, we're at Culver Rd on Monday ko 730 v Worthing in the semi final of the SSC

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here