Votes: 78 43.3%
  • Don't care

Votes: 72 40.0%

• Total voters

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Hopefully a good few more years yet.

He's only 50 years old and it's always sad when people go before their time.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
He's doing a great job. Hope he stays as long as Taggart did.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Realistically, he'll have until Xmas when a decision will be made if nothing improves!

I fancy Diego Simeone being offered the job in the future

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well Champions League is almost out of reach now which will be a hammer blow, they will struggle to recruit top players whoever is manager. I think he'll still be there next season.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Well Champions League is almost out of reach now which will be a hammer blow, they will struggle to recruit top players whoever is manager. I think he'll still be there next season.

I think the £600 million deal with Nike will soften the blow on that front, Moyes will under more pressure next year to be in top four!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think the £600 million deal with Nike will soften the blow on that front, Moyes will under more pressure next year to be in top four!

Top players want Champion's League football though

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Leaves by mutual consent this week, Fergie takes the reins assisted by Ryan Giggs who takes over for next season

Friend of mine had took this bet at the start of the season (not the Giggs bit) can't remember the odds he was given though

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
He'll go when they're out of Europe. There's no champions league next year for them so they need to start again. Shame, as I wanted us to have a go at them with him at the helm next season.

Acker79

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

They are hoping giving Rooney 300k a week is a sign of intent, but that will mean new signings will be expecting similar amounts, which will either lead to them not signing for Utd when they are not offered it, or United wasting money on mercenaries. Without Champions League they won't get the ones who want to prove themselves the best and earn high wages - they'll be at clubs in European competitions - they'll get the ones trading on their names to get high wages who don't care about success.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here