Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The naked man of Manchester

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
With a policeman telling me nothing to see here and being asked to move on, those on the way back from Bolton via Manchester, can anybody confirm that there was a naked man being restrained by seven police officers by the stairs? Else yesterday was a pretty strange day and I might stop taking the pills. And also confirming we definitely won 2-0 would help ease an anxious mind.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
It wasnt me !!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
brixtonA23;6241991yesterday was a pretty strange day and I might stop taking the pills. And also confirming we definitely won 2-0 would help ease an anxious mind.[/QUOTE said:
Sorry, we got beat 1-0.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
With a policeman telling me nothing to see here and being asked to move on, those on the way back from Bolton via Manchester, can anybody confirm that there was a naked man being restrained by seven police officers by the stairs?

"Nothing to see here" can't have done much for the fella's self-esteem.

seabass1

Aug 1, 2011
Horsham
With a policeman telling me nothing to see here and being asked to move on, those on the way back from Bolton via Manchester, can anybody confirm that there was a naked man being restrained by seven police officers by the stairs? Else yesterday was a pretty strange day and I might stop taking the pills. And also confirming we definitely won 2-0 would help ease an anxious mind.
No you have not lost the plot Brixton A23 maybe the guy never had 20p to get in the loo at Manchester and needed to go there and then lol !!!!!!!

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Hopefully this works.. IMG_0178.JPG

I give up.

But yes, I also saw this. It took 10 coppers to arrest one man with his trousers around his ankles..

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No you have not lost the plot Brixton A23 maybe the guy never had 20p to get in the loo at Manchester and needed to go there and then lol !!!!!!!

It is 30p to use the bogs there , we walked over to Burger King at Picadilly Gardens where I dispatched a Big Whopper for free.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here