Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hello NSCers

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Its been a long time since I posted on here as live in SA for the 4 years, so want to come back and visit the Amex :(

Hope this doesn't violate any NSC policies but I remember how good NSC used to be for sharing stuff and helping people with votes etc

My wife is starting up a new venture in online counselling whilst studying her Psychology degree and working really hard, I'd be so grateful if you could vist and like her facebook page (which will push her up the search rankings) and web site
(thanks Braders and other NSC facebook friends for already liking)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ocean-E-Counselling/634644749918165?fref=ts
Please check it out and like and share please please the more shares and likes, the more people can get helped and of course more experience and clients from our side. Any comments welcome

http://lisawilson8911.wix.com/e-counsellingza

And more importantly if you need or anyone you know could benefit from e-councelling make contact she'd be ever so grateful for the opportunity to help people

Sorry Bozza et al if this is against current site policies

Finally please make the playoffs at least so I get to see you on TV from SA

Thanks all

Matt in SA

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Online counselling? Like Dear Deidre? Will there be pics of dolly birds in underwear shagging their neighbours n that? Can't see how online counselling would work effectively as you cannot really judge a person's health until you see how they are presenting themselves and at the time of me looking at that website she is technically completely unqualified but people in their millions these days seem to want to reveal their innermost secrets to any ying yang they come across so she'll probably turn a profit so \i say power to her elbow.

Last edited:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Thanks BOF for liking. Nibble its not like Dear Deidre, I appreciate your feed back however. Online counselling works for a lot of people with regards to things like Agrophobia where they want to be anonymous/cant leave the house, (I understand that and I'm sure there are others that do), need someone to talk to and share their problems and also its cost effective. Its not for everyone I understand but it can be the first steps. Of course its for profit as that's where my wifes career is destined but also experience and also to try and help people

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
and she's not technically completely unqualified to counsel (not a psychologist yet) , please let me know why you think that? (if you need more professional help Nibble she can also point you in the right direction)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here