Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did we dodge a bullet with Trotter?

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
I didn't see the game and I didn't listen to the radio commentary but I'd give him a 5.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I think his good games against us for Millwall gave us an unrealistic view of his talent, that said he may have been brilliant for us in our system. I prefer Ince.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Didn't think he was a factor in their midfield to be honest. Thought Medo the 44 was decent though as well as Lee.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I guess there could still be a chance he comes here in the summer if he's on a free, although based on Bolton fans feedback on their forum, let's hope we don't!

Oh and thanks for the sarcastic scores! :wink:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
A bit meh, tbh. Not interested in signing him...

A score? Ok, maybe a 5?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I took the batteries out of my wireless (why did it change it's name?) put it in the wardrobe and went in the garden. It's a 6 from me

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I took the batteries out of my wireless (why did it change it's name?) put it in the wardrobe and went in the garden. It's a 6 from me

I was on the module linking up with the international space station and all communication with earth went down from 3 to 7 pm.
It's a 5 from me.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
According to Bolton fans he is shite.
Talented but lazy.

Millwall fans had the same view of him and were amused at rhe NSC-orchestrated campaign to sign him after one very good performance (against us).

There is nothing to suggest the club was ever interested in him. We signed Agustein instead (VERY similar type of player in all respects).

Fortunately we then discovered converted centre back Rohan Ince and the rest, as they say, is history.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I listened to the first half on my lucky radio - 4.
I listened to the second half on the unlucky radio with t'internet feed - 4.

So it would seem I've given him 8, that can't be right :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here