Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Stephens: Strength is Key

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011

Stephens returned from injury against Queens Park Rangers as a second-half substitute and admits he was frustrated to miss out following his bright start in an Albion shirt.
“Picking up a knock was disappointing as it meant I missed out on the Reading game before coming off the bench on Tuesday.
“To come in and play straight away was my aim as I’d been in the squad for five straight games and had played every minute.
“It wasn’t a major injury – I just picked up a slight knock over a period of time but I’ve been looking after it and it’s something I’ll deal with moving forward.”
dale-l229-1335575.jpg

The former Charlton man admitted that Bolton’s recent turnaround in form means the Seagulls will be facing a rejuvenated side.
“Bolton have picked up over the last couple of weeks and they’re going to be confident – they may have under achieved this season but we’re not going to take them lightly.
“They’ve got strength in every position and they’ve got players who can hurt you so we’ve got to nullify them, *but it has to be all about us from now until the end of the season.”*

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here