Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thats interesting !!!!!!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
About Selhurst Park

Sports Venue & Stadium · Concert venue · Sports club
Selhurst Park, currently sponsored by 12BET, is an association football stadium located in the London suburb of South Norwood in the Borough of Croydon. It is the current home ground of Crystal Palace Football Club playing in the Premier League.

History[edit]

In 1922 the site, a former brickfield, was bought from the Brighton Railway Company for £2,570. The stadium (designed by Scottish stadium architect Archibald Leitch) was constructed by Humphreys of Kensington (a firm regularly used by Leitch) for around £30,000, and was officially opened by the Lord Mayor of London on 30 August 1924. There was then only one stand (the present Main Stand), but this was unfinished due to industrial action; Crystal Palace played Sheffield Wednesday and lost 0–1 in front of 25,000 fans.

They have our hand me downs !!!!! ha ha ha ha :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
About Selhurst Park

Sports Venue & Stadium · Concert venue · Sports club
Selhurst Park, currently sponsored by 12BET, is an association football stadium located in the London suburb of South Norwood in the Borough of Croydon. It is the current home ground of Crystal Palace Football Club playing in the Premier League.

History[edit]

In 1922 the site, a former brickfield, was bought from the Brighton Railway Company for £2,570. The stadium (designed by Scottish stadium architect Archibald Leitch) was constructed by Humphreys of Kensington (a firm regularly used by Leitch) for around £30,000, and was officially opened by the Lord Mayor of London on 30 August 1924. There was then only one stand (the present Main Stand), but this was unfinished due to industrial action; Crystal Palace played Sheffield Wednesday and lost 0–1 in front of 25,000 fans.

They have our hand me downs !!!!! ha ha ha ha :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Not entirely sure what you mean? The Brighton Railway company was in fact the London, Brighton and South Coast Railway Company!!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Not entirely sure what you mean? The Brighton Railway company was in fact the London, Brighton and South Coast Railway Company!!

I think you must catch my drift somehow !!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Three questions- 1- Is the strike over yet, and when will it be finished?
Did they only pay 2p in the pound even back then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here