Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tony Bloom - A True Albion Fan

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Most football club chairmen who watch the team at an away game would be chauffeured in a limo or turn up in a Bentley with personalised number plates or be on the team coach. Not our Tony , after the game he strolled over to the train station , stood on the platform for the train back to Picadilly and then caught the 18.15 to Euston. :bowdown:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
The owners of Leicester City did that two seasons ago we were speaking to them on the train back to London

Most football club chairmen who watch the team at an away game would be chauffeured in a limo or turn up in a Bentley with personalised number plates or be on the team coach. Not our Tony , after the game he strolled over to the train station , stood on the platform for the train back to Picadilly and then caught the 18.15 to Euston. :bowdown:

Expect he had advance purchase cheap tickets and brought a packed lunch as well (sarnies off the trolley are a rip off). That's why he is a squillionaire and we're not!

and:bowdown::bowdown:from me as well.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

It's a regular occurrence. Friends of mine have talked to him on trains back from away days and I once caught the same commuter train from Lewes to Falmer as him on match day where he alternated between shaking hands and reading up reports on the opposition. This is no Greg Stsnley, this is the real deal.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Expect he had advance purchase cheap tickets and brought a packed lunch as well (sarnies off the trolley are a rip off). That's why he is a squillionaire and we're not!

and:bowdown::bowdown:from me as well.

I did wonder what was in his rucksack :lolol:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Most football club chairmen who watch the team at an away game would be chauffeured in a limo or turn up in a Bentley with personalised number plates or be on the team coach.

Yep, we passed David Gold being driven down the M6 toll in his roller this very evening

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No chance, had my own private carriage

We asked the guard if First Class could be de-classified as we were packed in like sardines in Standard at Horwich PW and he said he couldn't because there was a VIP on board :lol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We asked the guard if First Class could be de-classified as we were packed in like sardines in Standard at Horwich PW and he said he couldn't because there was a VIP on board :lol:

Wasn't me mate, helicopter took us to Preston Station post match.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
So much respect for the man. You wouldn't catch me on the train if I had his bank balance, it would be a jet pack there and back.

Thought Calderon got the team coach?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here