Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Want to move seat, how easy?

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Sit in west lower and want to move. How does this work? tried last season and was a nightmare.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
We moved last season easy. Call up, go on the waiting list, find out when the moves are done and call back on that day.

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
You need to call on Tuesday to move to North or South, Wednesday to move within West, or Thursday to move to East. Details ate on the ticketing website.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I just moved from E to.W and the deadline for moves was 5 pm on Thursday according to the PDF and subsequent email received from the club.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I tried moving 8 weeks ago - denied. Crossing my fingers for success accessing the north on Tuesday.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I moved last season.. rang up. and as I was a lone person it was confirmed there and then... simples!

Yep me too! I was having a problem with a few morons who sat in front of me. Refused to sit down, every other word began with a c or an f. Got fed up with it. Rang the ticket office one day in October and told them l'd had enough. It was taken care of then and there over the phone. Couldn't have been easier.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Season Ticket Holders can visit the American Express Community Stadium Ticket Office in person or call the Albion Booking
Line selecting ‘option 7’ at the timeslots below:
Tuesday 18 March Fans wishing to move in to or within the North/South Stand
Wednesday 19 March Fans wishing to move in to or within the West Stand
Thursday 20 March Fans wishing to move in to or within the East Stand
The Ticket Office will be open from 9am to 5pm. Supporters are advised that queues are expected and there are no guarantees
that requests can be accommodated. With over 23,000 STHs and no new seats being put in to the stadium this summer,
availability is very limited.

From http://www.seagulls.talent-sport.co.uk/Assets/HTML/Assets/moversinfo.pdf

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
a few have already explained, but for those that haven't for what reason are you wanting to move?

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Anyone know a landline number for the booking office, instead of that 'cost a packet from a mobile' 0845 number?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'm learning semaphore and have just bought 2 big foam hands...Nige can translate

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here