Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

photo of Poyet today versus Palace....

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Sunderland-v-Crystal-Palace-Gus-Poyet_3101721.jpg

Probably gutted he missed out on Buckley by offering peanuts.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Headache? Tense nervous headache?...

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Good. Hope he gets relegated and if I ever see him in public I'd put one on his chin. Hate the bloke, I despise him with a passion. Never heard so much shit spoken from a mouth before.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Poyet will be counting the days down now til he can flounce out of the Stadium of Shite for a nice cushy Summer gig as a World Cup pundit and a new job in July in the lower reaches of the Premier League courtesy of some know-nothing chairman with more money than sensible advisors.

Fungus

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 21, 2004
Truro
Good. Hope he gets relegated and if I ever see him in public I'd put one on his chin. Hate the bloke, I despise him with a passion. Never heard so much shit spoken from a mouth before.

No you wouldn't. :bla:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Has the Mackem bubble burst for Gus?

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
No you wouldn't. :bla:

Swear to god I would. The club doesn't probably mean much to you but it's my life and it feels like he's been caught ****ing my wife behind my back. He'll get a good smack and will take a ban for it or prison. He won't be smiling again or laughing or talking shit.

Fungus

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 21, 2004
Truro
Swear to god I would. The club doesn't probably mean much to you but it's my life and it feels like he's been caught ****ing my wife behind my back. He'll get a good smack and will take a ban for it or prison. He won't be smiling again or laughing or talking shit.

No it isn't, and no you won't. :bla:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
All seems familiar ..people for him..people against him..in fact like most managers when there side hasn't got much out of the last few games

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here