Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it time........

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
........the 12th man stepped up.

How do WE make the atmosphere even better for the coming home games. Time for us all to step up from start to FINISH. More noise, passion, and energy can only help.

Come on :clap2:

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit

How do WE make the atmosphere even better for the coming home games. Time for us all to step up from start to FINISH. More noise, passion, and energy can only help.

Steady on there Delia !

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The last 15 of the QPR Amex match was like nothing experienced before. Imagine that being sustained throughout a match - we'd be the 12th, 13th and 14th man.

WATFORD zero

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 10, 2003
We seem to be in best voice when we have two sent off in the first 15 mins. Maybe we should try that again ?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
The last 15 of the QPR Amex match was like nothing experienced before. Imagine that being sustained throughout a match - we'd be the 12th, 13th and 14th man.

That's my point, thank you

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

How about some folded up bits of cardboard we can bang against our seats?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
How about some folded up bits of cardboard we can bang against our seats?

How about be bang them on the heads of all of those fellow north standees that sit down, even in times of excitement. You know who you are.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Just get someone to plant a banner in the Ipswich away end again...

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Let's get a drummer.

I'm kidding!! :wrong:

Edit - why not try to resurrect the old 70s, north/south alternate chanting of "Alan Mullery's blue and white army!", inserting OG's name instead. I remember that going on for EVER!

phazza

Aug 17, 2012
Thats the problem,palace,stoke leeds seem to support the team regardless of who's winning???

The west stand has defo gone missing this season:moo:

it's not that bad. i've sat in all the stands, although - mostly at the back of the north. the noise doesn't always sound deafening from one stand to another. the noise is definately there and obviously it ebbs and flows.
but THE INPORTANTENT THING is the players have regularly said that the atmosphere is one of the best they come across, so to me, in terms of being the 12th man then we do a decent job.

having said that all the stands could improve. i love it when it's really loud. i for one will never forget some of the great atmospheric games like when we lost to burnley (unjustly) with 9 men. i also for one will always do my best to cheer our boys on.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
The more simpler ones like AAAAAAAAlbion, or come on Brighton, although boring, seem to provoke the most response. It's because they're short, easy to learn and can go on for any amount of time. If we were able to create more like that, and start more chants like this at games, then we could easily create a better atmosphere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here