Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading v Barnsley... get off my screen!!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
readingbarnsley.png

This advert is driving me crazy, it has been persistent for the last week or so! Anyone else?

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
View attachment 52011

This advert is driving me crazy, it has been persistent for the last week or so! Anyone else?

hello, Yes, I too have adverts on my computer telling me to enjoy the delights of Reading. . . I can only think that it was a result of me reading the website of the local Reading paper to get their view on the Albion's cup tie win in January. This was when it started. Have you done the same? How do I get rid -anyone know?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Do you cost them money by clicking on it? We could gather an NSC collective and get them to fail in their FFP efforts.

Good call BoF!

hello, Yes, I too have adverts on my computer telling me to enjoy the delights of Reading. . . I can only think that it was a result of me reading the website of the local Reading paper to get their view on the Albion's cup tie win in January. This was when it started. Have you done the same? How do I get rid -anyone know?

I did visit the Reading forum a few times recently, maybe I caught a 'virus' there and brought it back with me!

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I've got it too.
I just checked out the Reading website a couple of weeks ago to see what sort of team they were putting out against us, and I've been bombarded by it every day since then.

It's driving me bonkers!!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;6240493 said:
Is there not a little X in the top right hand corner of the banner ad, perhaps you have to hover over the area for it to show up. It should give you the option to "Don't show this ad again".

Will look for that! Thanks!

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;6240493 said:
Is there not a little X in the top right hand corner of the banner ad, perhaps you have to hover over the area for it to show up. It should give you the option to "Don't show this ad again".

Nice one, although I avoided the Reading ones

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here