Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UPDATED: There is a Bolton vs BHAFC stream!

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Yeh I know adverts are a pain but at least we can watch the game.

I called Blue Lagoon and The Warwick and neither have the game on.

hillbilly

In the hill, not over it!
Sep 1, 2008
Burgess Hill
Could not see on first row or myp2p? Appreciate if anyone can post a link if they find it.
With both Leicester and Forest being shown at 3pm, I would be very surprised from previous experience if there is a working link to a 3rd championship game at the same time. Let's hope the link Mustafa has provided proves me wrong!

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Nothing on first row so wouldn't hold out much hope. I found the QPR stream the other day and there doesn't appear to be anything similar for the Bolton game today

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Scratch what I just said, those links posted by Machiavelli look they like could be similar to the QPR game. Don't expect anything showing on the video until 5mins before kick off. Make sure you refresh it at that point too, sometimes it will just leave the 'video not available' message there until you refresh/reload the page.

I've got a game today myself so I won't be able to help much before kick off but I hope these do work for you guys!

3points please!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I very much doubt it will be a video stream. Sometimes audio streams are available but there is usually one game maximum shown from the Championship and Leicester's game is the featured game.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I very much doubt it will be a video stream. Sometimes audio streams are available but there is usually one game maximum shown from the Championship and Leicester's game is the featured game.

I'm no expert on this, but there are many more games available than I expected. This is because of the plethora of deals done by the FL around the world, so if a TV broadcaster in Qatar or Norway, for example, is showing the game live, there tends to be a stream.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
I'm no expert on this, but there are many more games available than I expected. This is because of the plethora of deals done by the FL around the world, so if a TV broadcaster in Qatar or Norway, for example, is showing the game live, there tends to be a stream.

there may be a plethora of deals but, except in extremely rare circumstances, all those channels show the same game which, i believe, is whichever game the BBC choose as the featured game on the football league show.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
http://www.bet365.com/extra/extra.aspx?ContentPath=LiveStreaming,Streaming

Bolton v Brighton is listed as well as the Forest and Leicester games on my Bet365 overseas streaming list. It didn't deliver the Brighton v Reading game last weekend("error code..." and blank screen). Fingers crossed this one works. If it's being shown on betting websites it'll be available via Al Jazeera/Bein Sports and streaming websites for sure.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Nothing on Coolsport

Dec 29, 2011
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;6240488 said:
One stream listed here: http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=252109&part=sports

but nothing listed on here: http://liveonsat.com/LJS_FT_br_eng_ALL.php which is usually pretty accurate, not being here means that the game is not being broadcast anywhere in the world, and therefor very unlikely to be a stream for it.

Don't think this'll work, it's just a website set up to get people to click the link and download spyware/deliver ads. Hope it does, but I'm very doubtful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here