Match Betting
Won
(Result: 0-3)

Kilmarnock v Celtic

Wolves @ 4/11
Match Betting
Open

Wolves v Shrewsbury

So just needs a Wolves win.. considering they're on an nine win streak currently and playing at home against a weak (second from the bottom) Shrewsbury side, I think there's a good chance of them winning.

So does anyone else have any acca's for today?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Real Madrid @ 1/4
Win-Draw-Win
Malaga v Real Madrid
Bayern Munich @ 1/6
Win-Draw-Win
Bayern Munich v Bayer Leverkusen
Wolves @ 1/3
Win-Draw-Win
Wolves v Shrewsbury
QPR @ 8/15
Win-Draw-Win
QPR v Yeovil
Leicester @ 4/11
Win-Draw-Win
Leicester v Blackpool
Southampton @ 8/13
Win-Draw-Win
Southampton v Norwich
Everton @ 4/11
Win-Draw-Win
Everton v Cardiff
Borussia Dortmund @ 4/11
Win-Draw-Win
Borussia Dortmund v Borussia Monchengladbach
Man City @ 4/7
Win-Draw-Win
Hull v Man City

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Real Madrid @ 1/4
Win-Draw-Win
Malaga v Real Madrid
Bayern Munich @ 1/6
Win-Draw-Win
Bayern Munich v Bayer Leverkusen
Wolves @ 1/3
Win-Draw-Win
Wolves v Shrewsbury
QPR @ 8/15
Win-Draw-Win
QPR v Yeovil
Leicester @ 4/11
Win-Draw-Win
Leicester v Blackpool
Southampton @ 8/13
Win-Draw-Win
Southampton v Norwich
Everton @ 4/11
Win-Draw-Win
Everton v Cardiff
Borussia Dortmund @ 4/11
Win-Draw-Win
Borussia Dortmund v Borussia Monchengladbach
Man City @ 4/7
Win-Draw-Win
Hull v Man City

Real Madrid should come in, I'd say Munich is a given, Wolves/Leicester should win given their form, not so sure about QPR, and Man C is expected.. good luck on the rest

bernster

Sep 5, 2012
ye olde east sussex
i have decided to do a rugby/football acca based on my own partisan wish rather than coldhearted betting.
England to win v Italy
France to win v Ireland
Sunderland to win v palarse
Albion to win v notlob
Fleetwood to win v poopey
a bit of plain old patriotism and petty football rivalry with some cash at the end of it all(hopefully)

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
i have decided to do a rugby/football acca based on my own partisan wish rather than coldhearted betting.
England to win v Italy
France to win v Ireland
Sunderland to win v palarse
Albion to win v notlob
Fleetwood to win v poopey
a bit of plain old patriotism and petty football rivalry with some cash at the end of it all(hopefully)

Well Italy haven't won yet, France/Ireland will be close, Sunderland coming to form, Albion confidence boost after our 2-0 win against QPR should beat Bolton, good luck with Fleetwood though

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I've never understood people who have a load of odds on shots. There is normally at least one shock result that puts the whole thing out. Each to their own I guess. Normally 3 draws or 4 away wins for me. Today it's Newcastle, Chelsea, Wigan and Stevanage. £5 pays £125.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I've never understood people who have a load of odds on shots. There is normally at least one shock result that puts the whole thing out. Each to their own I guess. Normally 3 draws or 4 away wins for me. Today it's Newcastle, Chelsea, Wigan and Stevanage. £5 pays £125.

Newcastle gaining form should win, same with Chelsea, Wigan as much as I don't want them to win they might (reckon it will be a tight game), good luck on the Steveange though

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I have to say that i am not really a betting man, and have not actually spent any cash.
A few months back Paddy Power offered a free £10 bet on Suarez to score against Palace at 4/1.
I signed up and Suarez duly did the business. Iv'e had a few cheeky bets since and managed to get the account up to £75.
Anyway, they are offering money back on a few of games this weekend, If Santi or Shrek score at any time in the Arsenal and Manure games, you get your money back as a free bet if you lose on correct score, first or last goalscorer.
So a £1 on Mertesacker at 25/1 and £1 on Skrtel at 33/1 might do the trick......or not.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
I have to say that i am not really a betting man, and have not actually spent any cash.
A few months back Paddy Power offered a free £10 bet on Suarez to score against Palace at 4/1.
I signed up and Suarez duly did the business. Iv'e had a few cheeky bets since and managed to get the account up to £75.
Anyway, they are offering money back on a few of games this weekend, If Santi or Shrek score at any time in the Arsenal and Manure games, you get your money back as a free bet if you lose on correct score, first or last goalscorer.
So a £1 on Mertesacker at 25/1 and £1 on Skrtel at 33/1 might do the trick......or not.

Whatever floats your boat - good luck

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Walsall without a win in 9, Rotherham unbeaten in 12, Rotherham at home. I'm confident about that one.

Out of those I'm most concerned about Man City & QPR

Reading the preview: "Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero is a major doubt after he suffered a hamstring injury in Wednesday's Champions League defeat by Barcelona." and given Hull's good defence record, it will be a close one I reckon.

"QPR have not won any of their last three games at home, losing one. Their last win at Loftus Road was 2-1 against Bolton on 28 January."

"Yeovil lost 1-0 against Ipswich at home on Tuesday - their first defeat in six games."

QPR is a tough one to call.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Newcastle gaining form should win, same with Chelsea, Wigan as much as I don't want them to win they might (reckon it will be a tight game), good luck on the Steveange though

Stevanage is the real gamble out of those admittedly. Stevanage have been on reasonable form recently and as bottom 6 game I think they may have the edge. I really fancy us today but I daren't put us in - too many times I've been proved wrong either way!

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Stevanage is the real gamble out of those admittedly. Stevanage have been on reasonable form recently and as bottom 6 game I think they may have the edge. I really fancy us today but I daren't put us in - too many times I've been proved wrong either way!

I guess the only bet you can make if you want to bet Brighton is the Under 2.5 (maybe under 3.5) goals since we don't concede/score many. The outright's are too unpredictable for my liking!

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Well, you never know. I thought the Spurs defence looked bad against corners the other night, and Manure look a bit suspect from the same....so maybe those two defenders can get on the end from set pieces.

Anything can happen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here