Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Digital Stadium Albion app

DigitalStadium

Jan 15, 2013
Hi all,

Some updates about the Albion App.

First, the iOS version is now on the App Store - search for digitalstadium. Because of the way that Apple arbitrarily prevents apps going on the store if they do anything interesting, we thought we'd take it a step at a time, so this version doesn't do much in terms of making connections to other phones. The next version will do the connectivity thang.

The Android version has been out on the android store for some months now, and a new release is planned in the next month which will have some very exciting features - look for digitalstadium app.

Finally, the app and a number of fans were featured on BBC SouthEast Today on Thursday. Apologies to Paul Barber (yes, that one), Iain Davey, and all the other fans that didn't make the final edit. There was about eight hours of wandering around with the BBC reporter to get this 2 minute piece.

cheers
ian and the rest of the digital stadium/TribeHive team

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The app looks great on my phone, I'll look forward to using it at the Amex. Reckon you have got a goldmine there, I assume you'll be selling this to other sports clubs and stadiums.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
When do you think this might be available for the iPhone?

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Thanks just added to my iphone, good work, the travel link is a good idea.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Got it...marvellous stuff, if you fancy making some cash maybe you could link into a bookie or Betfair so we could bet 'in play'?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
It was on the Apple App Store for last weeks game. I had it. Thought it was common knowledge it was available?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
More importantly, when is the android version going to be available?!

I have been using the android version for many months its so good it works in the train queue so I can use it to see when the next train is due to Lewes while queuing on the ramp.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Should work ok for those on the 3 network, or any others that get a 3G signal in the stadium. OP suggests the P2P update is not far off too, so happy days not too far away.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Should work ok for those on the 3 network, or any others that get a 3G signal in the stadium. OP suggests the P2P update is not far off too, so happy days not too far away.

If you are able to get usable 3G connectivity you don't need the app.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here