Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

There's a Cheltenham God

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
I went to Cheltenham on Thursday having placed all my bets the day before with Paddy Power online. I bet on every race and managed just a pathetic 4th in one of them. When I got home I looked up my PP account to see if I had enough left to have a punt on Albion scorers when I noticed none of my money had been taken. Must have forgotten to click the "bet now" button. What a result!

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
I went to Cheltenham on Thursday having placed all my bets the day before with Paddy Power online. I bet on every race and managed just a pathetic 4th in one of them. When I got home I looked up my PP account to see if I had enough left to have a punt on Albion scorers when I noticed none of my money had been taken. Must have forgotten to click the "bet now" button. What a result!

Haha nice one! Wish that happened to me on plenty of occasions

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
It happened to me last season. Cardiff 0-2 BHA Orlandi first scorer. £10 at 100-1. Watched the whole game in the Cardiff premier suite quietly boasting to my welsh mate only to find afterwatds I had not confirmed the bet.

if I use my laptop there is no confirmation needed but on the ipad You need confirmation. Needless to say I have learnt my lesson and have lost all confirmed bets since!

D

Deleted User X18H

You WENT to Cheltenham and placed ALL you bets ONLINE before hand?

My goodness!

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
You WENT to Cheltenham and placed ALL you bets ONLINE before hand?

My goodness!

Went out on the course to watch every race but all that messing around with on-course bookies cuts down on the imbibing time. Do buck up HBB! Priorities!!

Aug 23, 2011

It's lucky you didn't win and spend your winnings :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here