Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Allez les Bleues

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Following a resounding victory for England at 1230 , then again for the Albion at 3pm, what better way to finish the sporting day than cheering on our French cousins to a narrow win to help us bring home the 6 Nations.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Presumably France will be trying to beat Ireland by 35 points and hope that Italy restrict England to a win of less than 6 points? I expect England to win by 20-odd points, so France would have beat Ireland by 50 points to win the Championship. That's not going to happen, so is this French team motivated enough to beat Ireland knowing their Championship is over? I feel this will go down to the wire but the O'Driscoll Factor might just edge it for Ireland.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Presumably France will be trying to beat Ireland by 35 points and hope that Italy restrict England to a win of less than 6 points? I expect England to win by 20-odd points, so France would have beat Ireland by 50 points to win the Championship. That's not going to happen, so is this French team motivated enough to beat Ireland knowing their Championship is over? I feel this will go down to the wire but the O'Driscoll Factor might just edge it for Ireland.

Anything could happen, they're French, so who knows what their motivation will be.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

Today I shall be mostly French.......our victory in Italy is a given, but the Irish haven't won in Paris for over forty years.......let's hope that continues.......... I am having a triple header session down the rugby club......I hope I will be able to stagger home ok after the French hand us the title.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Anything could happen, they're French, so who knows what their motivation will be.
This. The definition of feckless unreliability.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district

Agreed. The O'Driscoll factor may well swing it for Ireland. Italy look pretty poor at the moment. If we hammer them...

I was in my local Paris boozer watching the France v England game. We completely dominated them in the second half and then came the sucker punch. The celebrations in the bar and marseillaise being played and widely sung at the end was gutting to watch. Still, England have reacted in the right way since then. France have flattered to deceive as usual. I wouldn't expect them to do us any favours later. We shall see.

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
No chance France will win this. Congratulations Ireland, and good luck Brian O'Driscoll.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I don't think England could have done much more than they did - a top performance.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The romantic in me wants BOD to retire with another medal... But I love my England.

Great performance on the whole. I love our new fast moving and dynamic team. Does Mike Brown play Association Football? Sign him up!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm actually feeling sorry for the sweaties, they are getting absolutely hammered.

Hamilton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Come on Scotland!

George North looks rampant. I fear a 50 point difference coming with ease.

Hamilton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
The romantic in me wants BOD to retire with another medal... But I love my England.

Great performance on the whole. I love our new fast moving and dynamic team. Does Mike Brown play Association Football? Sign him up!

My sentiments exactly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here