Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

True Detective - TV Show

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
American HBO series featuring Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson.

Just finished the series.

Get on it if you can, it's amazing.

Why, whats different ?

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
some deep occult theosophy coming thro Rust in most episodes, on a backdrop of politicians sacrificing children in dark cults.

how this slipped through the net i'll never know.

incredible acting and cinematics.

TotallyFreaked

Jul 2, 2011
Just finished episode 4 and it's fantastic television. Tempted to have a marathon session and watch the rest but want it to last. Love the atmosphere and some great acting. A must watch

Acker79

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Episode four airs on sky atlantic tomorrow night. After watching the first two episodes back to back, I'm now eagerly watching them each week.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I am struggling with the self control especially as episode 4 blew us away. Don't want to give anything away but that episode was just mental.

That episode had me with my mouth open thinking WTF is going on. Brilliant series.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Got into this late as pals had told me it was better than Breaking Bad (it's not IMO!). Very enjoyable, bit of an odd ending but not so odd you think f*ck off like you can with allot of American shows.

Worth watching for Woody Harrelson's bit on the side :love:

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
The best new series on T V by a mile ! .....If I explained what made it different, then it would be a spoiler. Just watch it.
I don't see how they can do a second series though, it seemed a complete story in itself..

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Superb series. As I understand it the second series is going to be a completely new story with different characters, location, writers, directors etc.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
The best new series on T V by a mile ! .....If I explained what made it different, then it would be a spoiler. Just watch it.
I don't see how they can do a second series though, it seemed a complete story in itself..

Superb series. As I understand it the second series is going to be a completely new story with different characters, location, writers, directors etc.

Completely new story for each season.

Season 2 revolves around the brutal murder of a corrupt business-man in California.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Completely new story for each season.

Season 2 revolves around the brutal murder of a corrupt business-man in California.
Colin Farrell is in.

Amy McAdam & Jonah Hill might be.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

New series is different actors and different location.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here