Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Own up, Who's been out in t shirt and shorts

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I've seen loads of people out this week dressed for summer, wandering around shivering their knackers off in the fog, just because we had 1 warm day last Sunday. I totally understand that we're all desperate for summer but stop being silly and put some clothing on for god sake :)

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I thought it was foggy down on the coast?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It's usually the some crowd who do that at the slightest sign of sunshine, they wear those shorts with the folded up bottoms and deck shoes, usually teamed up with some kind of v-neck t-shirt.

I did brave t-shirt and jeans at lunchtime but that was just to walk to the gym.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
It's usually the some crowd who do that at the slightest sign of sunshine, they wear those shorts with the folded up bottoms and deck shoes, usually teamed up with some kind of v-neck t-shirt.

I did brave t-shirt and jeans at lunchtime but that was just to walk to the gym.

Yep, they're the ones

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Absolute Front Porcher here today in the Thames Valley! I rented a row boat and was meandering through Molesey in shorts, t-shirt and flip flops not 2 hours ago.

Last edited:

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I've been working in East Dean & Ringmer today in shorts and T shirt. Apart from the pea souper at E Dean it's been lovely and sunny. My sun tan has started !

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
No chance for me, I don't even contemplate shorts til May. Have seen plenty of morons trying out their three quarter length's recently, its ok if you exist as a beach bum in Thailand but not a chilly walk along the prom in Brighton in March....lunacy.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
It's due to be 10 degrees colder in Bolton than London tomorrow. I might wear my thermals... under my shorts. :flypig:

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Yep, me.

Every day since Wednesday evening. Bikini too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here