Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wedding reception venues in Brighton

Oct 25, 2003
Morning

Myself and my FLAIRencé are looking for a reception venue for our upcoming wedding (september).

Does anyone have any horror stories/glowing recommendations of venues in B&H?

Cheers!

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Got married in the Pavillion and had reception at the racecourse (was around 2 years ago).

The racecourse was a great venue for the reception. Good food, free parking for the day while the visitors were at the Pavillion (and during the reception), good views for photos etc. It also came in around 50% of the price that many of the more centeral hotels were charging.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
[h=2]Your Wedding at The Amex Community Stadium[/h]The American Express Community Stadium is a modern and luxurious venue, it is the perfect location for the perfect wedding.
Nestling beautifully in the Sussex Downs, the stadium provides a truly spectacular backdrop to your special day.
Complete with state-of-the-art facilities and stunning views of the countryside and the pitch; the American Express Community Stadium will host a day you and your guests will never forget. The stunning West Stand comprises eight luxury lounges able to accommodate five to 450 guests for your civil ceremony and wedding reception.
Our wedding team will assist with your planning and arrangements to ensure the smooth running of your special day. Working closely with you on every detail from the moment you book – until you exchange your vows – we’ll guarantee a stress-free and enjoyable wedding. Our team of top chefs utilise their vast experience to deliver fresh and inspiring culinary ideas that the best day of your life deserves.

[h=3][/h]
- See more at: http://www.prestigevenuesandevents....nity-stadium-south-east/#sthash.5jes2IAw.dpuf

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
[h=2]Your Wedding at The Amex Community Stadium[/h]The American Express Community Stadium is a modern and luxurious venue, it is the perfect location for the perfect wedding.
Nestling beautifully in the Sussex Downs, the stadium provides a truly spectacular backdrop to your special day.
Complete with state-of-the-art facilities and stunning views of the countryside and the pitch; the American Express Community Stadium will host a day you and your guests will never forget. The stunning West Stand comprises eight luxury lounges able to accommodate five to 450 guests for your civil ceremony and wedding reception.
Our wedding team will assist with your planning and arrangements to ensure the smooth running of your special day. Working closely with you on every detail from the moment you book – until you exchange your vows – we’ll guarantee a stress-free and enjoyable wedding. Our team of top chefs utilise their vast experience to deliver fresh and inspiring culinary ideas that the best day of your life deserves.

[h=3][/h]
- See more at: http://www.prestigevenuesandevents....nity-stadium-south-east/#sthash.5jes2IAw.dpuf

I'm getting married in July, but Mrs P put her foot firmly down on the floor and kiboshed that suggestion of mine :down: We're now getting married on The Bandstand.

However, she has relented to Sussex By The Sea being played as we leave after getting hitched :thumbsup:

scooter1

How soon is now?
We had our reception at the Brighton Hotel on the seafront, it was great and we were really well looked after.
Avoid Courtlands in Hove, not only is it owend by NVH but the horror stories I've heard about weddings there awful. At least he's no longer in residence

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hotel Du Vin was excellent for my big day. And one of only a handful of venues which actually listened to what it was we wanted to do. Really recommend them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here