Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Goodwin Sets Tone at Torquay

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011

In an interview in Tuesday's edition of the match programme, Dickenson told Seagull, "Seeing Sham in a different kit to me, and playing against him in a competitive game and not in training was a weird feeling.
"He played on the right and I was on the left but we didn’t face-up that often as our roles were both going forward. It was a massive game though and I was happy we came away with the three points.
Dickenson was on the scoresheet in a 2-0 win against Hartlepool a fortnight ago and as it stands both Northampton and Torquay are fighting for their Football League lives - all good experience in the two players' development.
bren-l229-1346330.jpg

"League Two is very physical and the biggest thing is they are all men. In the under-21s it varies because you have under-18s in teams and a few over-aged players but it is now grown men and some have played in higher divisions so they have a better understanding of playing in the league."
Goalkeeper Grant Smith is another Albion youngster out on loan. The 20-year-old is with Bognor Regis Town and has kept clean sheets in his last two Ryman League Premier League matches against Dulwich Hamlet and Met Police.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here